Renewal of Permanent Resident Card

If you a permanent resident of Canada, you need a valid permanent resident card (PR card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return to Canada. If you are a new permanent resident, a permanent resident card will be mailed to your Canadian mailing address which you provided to the immigration department.

You can be eligible to renew your PR card if you are a permanent resident and you submit your application for renewal of your permanent resident card in Canada.

You must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years to maintain your permanent resident status in Canada subject to some very few exceptions.

If you have not received your first Canadian permanent resident card or you want to apply for renewal of your expired Canadian permanent resident card, please contact your own Canadian Immigration Lawyer Bikramjit Singh to get any legal advice or legal services for Canadian Permanent Resident Cards.

Phone: (780) 729 – 0007