Humanitarian and Compassionate Class
If you are not eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada under any regular immigration program, you may be able to apply for permanent residence in Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds in exceptional situations.
An immigration officer of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will assess you H&C application based on certain humanitarian and compassionate factors such as
- how long have you been living in Canada and how established you are in Canada;
- what are your family ties to Canada such as whether you have any family member or relatives living in Canada;
- what inadmissibility is making you ineligible to apply for permanent residence under regular immigration programs;
- whether there is any best interest of any children involved in your application for permanent residence;
- how difficult it would be for you to resettle or adjust in your home country if your application for permanent residence on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds is denied etc.
If you are interested to know whether you can apply for permanent residence on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds, please contact your own Canadian Immigration Lawyer Bikramjit Singh to schedule a consultation meeting to know all details of this permanent residence application.
Phone: (780) 729 – 0007